How do I get tickets for Copper Country?
- General admission is FREE at Copper Country, for VIP tickets Click here.
What items are prohibited to bring into the venue?
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol and any illegal substances
- Video recording equipment of any kind
- Large umbrellas and tents
- Must dismount bikes before entering the Village – bike racks available
What items can I bring into the venue?
- Hand-held personal umbrellas
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal-use cameras
- Sealed or empty water bottles
- Pets (must be on a leash at all times)
Is there free parking and shuttles?
- There is free parking in the Alpine Lot and Chapel Lot. Village Shuttles will be going back and forth to the festival in Center Village.
I’m a VIP where should I pick up my credentials?
- VIP will be available at the VIP seating entrance, at the east side of the stage, starting at 11:30am on Saturday morning.
If I want to be a Kids Vendor at Copper Country what should I do?
- Contact: Holly Robinson (email@example.com) (970) 968-2318 x39811
If I want to be an Art Exhibitor at Copper Country what should I do?
How do I find out about lodging at Copper Mountain Resort for this event?
What else is there to do at Copper Mountain Resort?
Where is Copper Mountain Resort Located?
Camping around Copper Mountain Resort
- Camping is not permitted at Copper Mountain. This is based upon Copper’s Land Use agreement with Summit County Government.
- Lodging Guests of Copper Mountain may park their RV overnight between the Conoco and Water Treatment Center, however they are not permitted to camp (sleep in their RV).
- Alternative locations to overnight camp in tents or RV’s are off property such as the Campgrounds in Frisco, Dillon or Tiger Road RV Park.
- Special events may occasionally be permitted by Summit County Government for camping. This is an exception to normal operations and requires special permitting.